Results for Philippine Real Estate
Likely property scenario post-pandemic
- Depends on the length of the pandemic and what the new normal looks like
- Probably worse than the GFC. In 6-9 months, we could still be social distancing
- Probably not as bad as the Asian Crisis as the financial system is strong, and interest rates are as low as they have ever been.
- All sectors hit by reduced demand or inability to trade normally. An optimistic view is that off-shoring will accelerate again due to cost pressures.
- Supply tap turned off quickly again.